Fruity Yogurt Cream Cheese Dessert Cup
Ingredients• 3-4tbsp frozen berries.
• 1 tbsp sugar.
• 4 tbsp water.
• 1/2 tsp lemon juice.
• 1/4 cup Swiss cream cheese spread.
• 1/4 cup thick yogurt.
• 1/2 tsp vanilla essence.
• Fresh fruit for topping.
1. Add frozen berries, water and sugar to a pan and cook on low heat until it becomes a loose jam.
2. Mix in lemon juice and cook for a few more minutes.
3. Set aside to cool.
4. In a bowl, add your cream cheese, yogurt, and vanilla essence and mix.
5. In the cups, you will serve this in, layer some cream cheese yogurt mixture at the bottom.
6. Top with a tablespoon of the berry jam and fresh fruit of your choice.
7. Repeat the layer of cream cheese yogurt, jam, and fruit until you get to the top of the cup.
8. Top with more fresh fruit and enjoy your Fruity Yogurt Cream Cheese Dessert Cup.