Fajita Cream Cheese Burger
Swiss Premium Original Cheese: Half cup
Burger Bun: 4 units
Chopped Cabbage : 1 cup
Small sliced chopped onions: 1 unit, sliced in a round shape pieces
Tomato: 1 unit, sliced in round shape in a round shaped pieces.
Ingredients for burger patty:
Minced Beef Meat: Half kilogram, crushed in large pieces
Flour: 1 table spoon
Ingredients for Fajita Filling:
Red chilli powder: 1 teaspoon
Cumin seeds/Zeera crushed: 1 teaspoon
Paprika powder: 1 tablespoon
Garlic powder or Ginger Garlic Paste: 2 teaspoon or 1 table spoon
Black pepper: As per taste required
Salt: As per taste required
1. Mix the minced meat and fajita filling evenly together.
2. After mixing, make round patty from the minced meat in your own routine way.
3. Pour oil into a frying pan, and fry the patty evenly on low heat.
4. Your fajita cream cheese patty must be ready now.
5. Take a bowl and mix chopped cabbage with Swiss premium original cream cheese to prepare coleslaw for burger.
6. Slightly heat and toast each side of the burger bun.
7. Spread Swiss Premium Original cream cheese spread on one side of the bun.
8. Place the fajita cream cheese patty on top of one side of the bun.
9. Now place onion and tomato slices on top of the patty.
10. After that place coleslaw you prepared on top.
11. Place the other side of the bun on top finally.
12. Your Fajita Cream Cheese Burger is now ready.
13. To make it more delicious, you can mix the cream cheese with ketchup and use it as a sauce.
14. Enjoy your delicious burger now!