Swiss Premium Original Cheese: Half cup
Burger Bun: 4 units
Chopped Cabbage : 1 cup
Small sliced chopped onions: 1 unit, sliced in a round shape pieces
Tomato: 1 unit, sliced in round shape in a round shaped pieces.
Ingredients for burger patty:
Minced Beef Meat: Half kilogram, crushed in large pieces
Flour: 1 table spoon
Ingredients for Fajita Filling:
Red chilli powder: 1 teaspoon
Cumin seeds/Zeera crushed: 1 teaspoon
Paprika powder: 1 tablespoon
Garlic powder or Ginger Garlic Paste: 2 teaspoon or 1 table spoon
Black pepper: As per taste required
Salt: As per taste required
- Mix the minced meat and fajita filling evenly together.
- After mixing, make round patty from the minced meat in your own routine way.
- Pour oil into a frying pan, and fry the patty evenly on low heat.
- Your fajita cream cheese patty must be ready now.
- Take a bowl and mix chopped cabbage with Swiss premium original cream cheese to prepare coleslaw for burger.
- Slightly heat and toast each side of the burger bun.
- Spread Swiss Premium Original cream cheese spread on one side of the bun.
- Place the fajita cream cheese patty on top of one side of the bun.
- Now place onion and tomato slices on top of the patty.
- After that place coleslaw you prepared on top.
- Place the other side of the bun on top finally.
- Your Fajita Cream Cheese Burger is now ready.
- To make it more delicious, you can mix the cream cheese with ketchup and use it as a sauce.
- Enjoy your delicious burger now!