French Onion Dip
Ingredients• 1/4 cup Swiss cream cheese spread.
• 1 large onion, chopped.
• 1/4 tsp salt.
• 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce.
• Splash of milk.
• Spring onion, chopped.
• Olive oil.
• Crackers, bread, veggie sticks to serve.
1. In a pan, add some olive oil and your chopped onion and salt.
2. Let the onions cook on low heat for about 15-20 minutes until they’re a light caramel color.
3. Once they’re cooked, set them aside and let cool.
4. In a bowl, add your cream cheese spread, splash of milk and Worcestershire sauce.
5. Mix together and add your caramelized onions.
6. Top with a sprinkle of chopped green onions and serve with any crackers, bread or veggie sticks of your choice!
7. Enjoy your delicious cheesy onion dip now!