Delicious Cake Frosting
Ingredients• 1cup Swiss cream cheese spread.
• 1 cup powdered sugar.
• 1/4 cup unsalted butter, room temperature.
• 2tbsp milk or more if required.
• 1tsp vanilla essence.
1. Add your cream cheese, butter, and powdered sugar to a bowl and beat it until it’s smooth.
2. If it’s too thick, you can add some milk to loosen it up.
3. Add your vanilla essence and give it a good mix.
4. Chill in the fridge for 15 minutes to half an hour to firm up a little before spreading it on the baked goods of your choice!
5. Enjoy your creamy and cheesy cake frosting now!